Our first need is for people who are committed to joining us in ministry through prayer. If God has put this on your heart, please email and let us know if you will support us through prayer. We will add you to our updates list and email you when we add a new blog post. Thank you!
Current Prayer Requests
- Praise that we are here and the boys are settling in well.
- Praise that God continues to guide us and confirm the ways He is leading us.
- Pray that our monthly support will maintain and we will continue to get monthly supporters so we can be fully funded after this year.
- Pray that our home school helper (Amanda) will eventually be able to come.
- Pray that we'll be able to figure out a good schedule of homeschooling and learning language.
- Grace as we transition into a new culture again.
- God would direct our steps as we pray about what to do after language school.
- In all our requests we pray for what would glorify God the most.
We are currently in need of monthly supporters.
If God is leading you to join us in this ministry, you can give online at cmcmissions.org/donate.
If you need any help figuring out how to support us or setting up online payment, please feel free to contact Mark for help: 814-440-4110.
If you want to give by regular USPS mail and are giving for the first time through CMC, please print the form below to send in with your first donation. Thank you!
Central Missionary Clearinghouse
Stateside Permanent Address:
Lance and Ruth Baker (Josiah, Micah and Alex)
5631 Sherrod Hill Rd.
Edinboro, PA 16412
Phone Number While Stateside:
Lance: (814) 873-7382
Stateside Phone Contact When We Are Overseas:
If you have any questions and prefer to talk to someone in person, Mark can help you or find out the information for you.
244/31 Lanna Pinery Home,
Moo 3 Soi 7/3, Nong Kwai,
Hang Dong, Chiang Mai
Thai Phone Number:
Lance: +66 096-093-7049
Ruth: +66 06-4607-0441
It seems we get letters in 3-4 weeks. We've been advised to have boxes sent in multiple small packages or manila folders to avoid large custom costs for us. When filling in the customs label be as generic as possible for best possible results. Thank you!