If you want to give by regular USPS mail through CMC and are giving for the first time, please click on and print this form to send in with your first donation. Thank you!
If you need any help figuring out how to support us or setting up online payment, please feel free to contact Mark Pavkov for help: 814-440-4110.
If you DON'T need a tax-deductible receipt and would like to mail us a check, you can send us a gift directly. Fill the check out to Lance Baker and send it to: Mark Pavkov, 7920 Pageville Rd, Edinboro, PA 16412. Thank you!
- Prayer for our time in the States, the we would communicate effectively and God would bring us more financial support.
- Safe travels back to Thailand and re-acclimating to the culture and life there.
- Praise that God continues to guide us and confirm the ways He is leading us.
- God would direct our steps and make the connections we need as we develop Inspire, the homeschool helper internship.
- Prayer that we would continue to develop a good community in Thailand for us and our boys.
- Pray that our monthly support will maintain and we will continue to get monthly supporters so we can be fully funded after this year.
- In all our requests we pray for what would glorify God the most.
If you'd like a tax-deductible receipt for donations or to set up a reoccurring donation, please use the "Donate Here" button at the top of the page or use the "Mail-In Donor Form" for the money to be donated through CMC, our support organization. They process our donations for us and will send you a receipt.
One Time Gift
Bringing Hope to Missionaries
on the field in closed countries.
If you'd like to quickly give a one-time gift and don't need a tax-deductible receipt, please use this page to help support our ministry. (If you would like a receipt, please support us through cmcmissions.org/donate. You can find more information about this on our Support Us page.) Thank you for your help!
Holiday Celebrations for Missionaries
Hosting a Western-culture celebration is expensive in the East. (Imagine hosting a Thai celebration and needing to buy a bunch of coconuts and dragon fruit to make it feel like home.) These gifts will go towards the current and future celebrations we're planning. Thank you for your help!